I am an attorney dedicated to understanding the needs and goals of my clients while providing efficient and personalized legal representation. I understand that my clients expect and require effective counsel and advocacy so I take the time to learn about each client, their individual goals or business organizations, and objectives.
When should you retain a lawyer? Good legal counsel is worth its weight in gold. More often than not, retaining a lawyer early can better help you achieve the results you want.
· A lawyer’s early involvement can help ensure that a simple dispute does not become a major situation.
· Lawyers can ensure that critical evidence is not lost and that you are not making any concessions that could hurt your legal rights.
· Some common situations that might require the assistance of a lawyer:
· You are in need of a will because you do not want the state to determine what happens to your property.
· You want to provide for your loved ones by setting up a trust.
· You need to plan for your future.
· You need to protect your assets.
· You are buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, or entering into a lease.
· You want to start a business such as a company or partnership.
· You want to purchase an ongoing business.
· You need to trademark a logo or trade name.
· You need a contract drafted or interpreted.
· You or your property have been injured by a product or by the negligence of another person or company.